Epigenetics concerns the signals, players and DNA sequence independent mechanisms that underpin the cross-cell–division-maintenance of transcriptional memory. Epigenetic events modified and relay the genetic information in the genome, via RNA and protein intermediates, to the phenotypes of cells, which diversify greatly in a time- and space-specific fashion. Epigenetic wellbeing is required for the correct unfolding of gene expression programs for the cell lineage specification in development of high eukaryotes. Defects in the epigenomic homeostasis/epigenetic make-up are the hallmarks of the disease, including cancer, metabolic disorders, autoimmune and neurological diseases.
We are proud to announce the Fourth Shanghai International Workshop of Epigenetics and Diseases/The 13th Annual Conference of Asian Epigenome Alliance, which will take place between 18th and 21st, Sept, 2018 in Shanghai. . The scientific program consists of six plenary sessions, each consisting of six 25 minutes oral presentations, respectively:
1. Chemical and Biological Perspectives of DNA Modifications,
2. Chemical and Biological Perspectives of Histone Modifications,
3. Chemical and Epigenetic Perspectives of Transcription,
4. Clinical Epigenetics,
5. Chemical and Biological Perspectives of the Higher-order Chromatin Structure,
6. Developmental Epigenetics.
Jingde Zhu , He Lin
The number of participants：