Jingde Zhu, Ph.D (1985) in molecular pathology from Beatson Institute for Cancer Research, Glasgow, UK and worked as a senior scientist or PI in Shanghai Institute of Cell Biology, three academic institutions and one biotech firm in UK between 1985-2001. His research focuses at the epigenetic (-omic) perspectives of cancer biology and detection/guided therapy. His research has been funded the European union as well as from both local and central governments of China. He is the inventor for both approved and filed patents (six) in China and in US. He is actively promoting the regional and global epigenome efforts.
- Lui, Q. and e. al, Preclinical optimizationof a broad-spectrum anti-bladder cancer tri-drug regimen viathe Feedback System Control (FSC)platform. Scientific Reports, 2015. in press.
- Li Y, et al. The miR-193a-3p-regulated ING5 gene activates the DNA damage response pathway and promotes multi-chemoresistance in bladder cancer. Oncotarget. 2015; Onine
- Lv L, Li Y, Deng H, Zhang C, Pu Y, Qian L, et al. MiR-193a-3p promotes the multi-chemoresistance of bladder cancer by targeting the HOXC9 gene. Cancer letters. 2015 Feb 1;357(1):105-13.
- Deng H, Lv L, Li Y, Zhang C, Meng F, Pu Y, et al. The miR-193a-3p regulated PSEN1 gene suppresses the multi-chemoresistance of bladder cancer. Biochimica et biophysica acta. 2015 Mar;1852(3):520-8.
- Lv L, Deng H, Li Y, Zhang C, Liu X, Liu Q, et al. The DNA methylation-regulated miR-193a-3p dictates the multi-chemoresistance of bladder cancer via repression of SRSF2/PLAU/HIC2 expression. Cell death & disease. 2014;5:e1402.
- Deng H, Lv L, Li Y, Zhang C, Meng F, Pu Y, et al. miR-193a-3p regulates the multi-drug resistance of bladder cancer by targeting the LOXL4 gene and the Oxidative Stress pathway. Molecular cancer. 2014;13:234.
- Cao, J., et al., DNA methylation-mediated repression of miR-886-3p predicts poor outcome of human small cell lung cancer. Cancer Res, 2013. 73(11): p. 3326-35.
- Li, X., et al., Single-base resolution maps of cultivated and wild rice methylomes and regulatory roles of DNA methylation in plant gene expression. BMC Genomics, 2012. 13(1): p. 300.
- Ma, K., et al., DNA methylation-regulated miR-193a-3p dictates resistance of hepatocellular carcinoma to 5-fluorouracil via repression of SRSF2 expression. J Biol Chem, 2012. 287(8): p. 5639-49.
- Xiang, H., et al., Single base-resolution methylome of the silkworm reveals a sparse epigenomic map. Nat Biotechnol, 2010. 28(5): p. 516-20.
- Li, Y., et al., The DNA methylome of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells. PLoS Biol, 2010. 8(11): p. e1000533.
Our efforts for the universal anti-cancer therapeutics: （4月23日，16:20 - 16:45 pm）
Cancer is a highly heterogeneous disease of the dysproliferating cells, suffering from extensive genomic and epigenomic defects. A promising approach to overcome the resistance to the current therapies of cancer is to develop 1, the effective combination therapeutic regimens against a broad spectrum of cancer, and 2, the oncolytic adenoviruses the replicating capability is both highly potent and cancer specificity. In this presentation, I will demonstrate the robustness of our approaches with the latest reuslts in our own efforts.